Easy Nut Butter Cookies
These cookies are easy to make – the ingredient list is incredibly short and they are oh so tasty! Enjoy.
Approx. 12 cookies
5 days (in an air-tight container)
Parchment paper (unbleached)
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F.
2. Roughly chop the chocolate.
3. Combine the nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, organic egg and chocolate in a mixing bowl. The mixture should be soft and a bit sticky.
4. Using a spoon, form cookies out of the mixture, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Press the cookies down a bit using a fork.
6. Bake for 30 minutes (or until golden brown) in the preheated oven.
7. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with #powerfoodies and #renskroes. Enjoy!