Green veggie curry
I really cannot get enough of this recipe! It’s easy, spicy, light and, of course, super yummy. I became addicted during my trip to Thailand and since then, I’ve eaten it almost every week. Be warned!
– 800 ml coconut milk
– 50 grams Thai green curry paste
– 100 grams shiitake mushrooms
– 2 carrots, cubed
– 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
– 1 head of broccoli, divided into small rosettes
– 150 grams sugar snap peas, ends removed
– 100 grams rice noodles, preferably made from brown rice
– small handful fresh cilantro (coriander)
– lime sections, on the side
– dried chili flakes (optional)
1. Bring the coconut milk to a boil in a pot on middle-high heat. Stir in the curry paste, add the shiitakes and all the vegetables and simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
2. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Transfer to a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain well and divide the noodles into two bowls. Divide the warm curry, cilantro, lime sections and dried chili flakes over top.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with #powerfoodies and #renskroes. Enjoy!