No-Bake Chocolate Tart
This tart is perfect for a party or during the holiday season. It’s not difficult to make, you don’t even need to use an oven and guaranteed delicious! Trust me! ; )
Note: You can also bake a crust like these: sweet potato pie. Whatever you prefer!
3 months in the freezer / 3 days, covered, in the fridge
Springform pan: Ø 24 cm/10 inches
Food processor (recommended) or blender
300 g/10.5 oz. almonds
20 g/1 oz. cocoa powder (preferably raw)
100 g/3.5 oz. coconut oil (unrefined)
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp maple syrup
250 g/9 oz. (fair trade) dark chocolate
325 ml/1 1/2 cups coconut milk (not light)
75 ml/1/3 cup maple syrup
1 large ripe avocado
1 tsp vanilla powder (unsweetened)
a pinch of salt
Coconut whipped cream, optional
1. Blitz the almonds in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
2. Combine with the remaining crust ingredients in a bowl and knead until a dough is formed. If it is too dry, add a bit more coconut oil.
3. Press the dough into the springform pan.
4. Melt the chocolate in saucepan and combine it with the other filling ingredients in the food processor and blend until creamy.
5. Pour or spoon the filling into the form.
6. Smooth the surface with a spatula and place the tart in the fridge for two or three hours until firm.
7. Grate some chocolate to sprinkle over the top.
8. Serve with coconut whipped cream (link above) and berries, if you’d like. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with #powerfoodies and #renskroes. Enjoy!