Tahini Crunchy Breakfast Cookies
Want to start your day off right? Boost yourself with these plant-based and satisfying cookies. They’re filled with whole oats, raisins, Medjoul dates and tahini. Deliciously crunchy!
approx. 20 minutes
approx. 10-12 cookies
7 days (in an air-tight container)
- 80 g/3 oz. oat flour
- 60 g/2 oz. almond flour
- 150 g/5 oz. oats
- 70 g/2.5 oz. grated, dried coconut
- 50 g/1.75 oz. dried cranberries or raisins (I used raisins)
- 5 Medjoul dates, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 80 ml/1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp (white) tahini
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Add the baking soda and apple cider vinegar to a small bowl or glass and mix using a spoon.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well. Next, add the remainder of the ingredients and mix using your hands until a nice dough has formed.
4. Wet your hands and (using your hands) roll the dough into balls.
5. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with #powerfoodies and #renskroes. Enjoy!